Saturday 9 April 2011

Artis Pun Pakai Korset Untuk Kurus

Sapa? sapa?

Hehehe....

Jessica Alba.

Beliau memberitahu kepada majalah ELLE (2009), beliau kuruskan badan selepas bersalin dengan hanya memakai GIRDLE.

Jessica Alba wants the world to know her body after baby secret – and it has nothing to do with celery sticks or crunches at the gym.
“I wore a girdle,” the actress, 28, tells the March issue of Elle. “Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band around my waist – any kind of band or girdle works.”

Adds Alba, “I didn’t recover as fast as she did. I don’t have a six-pack – that’s just not my body at all.”

The actress confesses that she tried working out to get in shape for a calendar shoot, but quickly gave it up.

“[The workouts] were horrible,” she tells the magazine. “I cried. And I haven’t worked out since.”

Korset Premium Beautiful juga memberikan impak yang sama. Anda hanya menggunakan set PB menggantikan bengkung tradisional dan anda akan dapat kembali bentuk badan anda immediately after pantang! Or even less than before...

Hubungi saya untuk mendapat satu set lengkap korset Premium Beautiful. Atau jika anda berminat untuk menjadi biz partner saya. Pakej melancong ke VENICE akan dibuka tidak lama lagi!!!

012-3045395 / anuar_salmiah@yahoo.com

No comments: